- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
25,000 to 25,001 INR per month
About the Internship
- Manage and enhance the company presence on social media platform by curating creative social media posts, writing content for blogs and hosting some engaged videos. responsible for planning and creating content for print, review, product description and digital media. producing well researched, engaged and audience-oriented content on tight deadlines is part of this job
The intern will learn:
- Make a Genuine Positive Global Impact.
- Develop Some Real World Perspective.
- Live the Life of a Celebrity.
- Understand World Culture.
- Embark on a Culinary Adventure.
- Build a Global Network of Contacts.
- Make Yourself More Employable.
- Improve Your Leadership Abilities Through an Exchange.
- Accompany teachers in the classroom,
- Preparing guided topics with the teacher, cultural activity
Application Deadline: 14 days left to apply
Internship Start date: 15 Oct 2019
Duration: 26 Weeks
Less than 1 year
Not Specified at least
Marketing and Advertising
About this Company
AIESEC is the worlds largest youth driven organization in the world. This is the National Chapter of AIESEC Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at AIESEC AinShams
AIESEC has 60 years of experience in developing high-potential youth into globally minded responsible leaders.
Present in over 107...