- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
Unpaid, Computer Provided/ Accommodation Provided/ Accommodation Covered
About the Internship
- We’re looking for a highly motivated Social Media Executive to join our team.
- This position requires a great personality, strong organizational skills, and relentless passion for all things social media. The opportunity fee is 100$ (7000 INR).
The intern will learn:
- Oversees all social media accounts of the company
- Develops engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts
- Audits, analyzes social media presence including digital advertising costs and returns
- Monitors and develops reports on competitor activity within social media spaces
- Responds to any mentions on social media platforms and engage with social media users
- Assist with general day to day administrative tasks
Application Deadline: 5 Oct 2019
Internship Start date: 15 Oct 2019
Duration: 8 weeks
Less than 1 year
Not Specified at least
Business Services - Other Market Research Marketing and Advertising
About this Company
AIESEC is the worlds largest youth driven organization in the world. This is the National Chapter of AIESEC Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at AIESEC AinShams
AIESEC has 60 years of experience in developing high-potential youth into globally minded responsible leaders.
Present in over 107...