- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
Unpaid, Computer Provided/ Accommodation Provided/ Accommodation Covered
About the Internship
- Working on increasing the outreach of the company through various marketing strategies. Building partnerships with schools and universities.
- Organizing events such as University Fairs.
- Research work on the different application procedures for various universities abroad so that clients can have a better experience.
- A bonus will be granted if the performance is appreciable. The opportunity fee is 100$ (7000 INR).
The intern will learn:
- Creating concise, eye-catching, and innovative headlines and body copy.
- Researching and organizing facts interviewing sources.
- Consistently brainstorming and collaborating with team for new ideas and strategies.
- Building a following for brand on social media with creative work.
- Researching markets and industries to compare and create content that is innovative and original.
- Collaborating with campaign managers, creative team, and designers.
ion Deadline: 23 Sep 2019
Internship Start date: 1 Oct 2019
Duration: 8 weeks
Less than 1 year
Not Specified at least
Market Research Marketing and Advertising
About this Company
AIESEC is the worlds largest youth driven organization in the world. This is the National Chapter of AIESEC Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at AIESEC AinShams
AIESEC has 60 years of experience in developing high-potential youth into globally minded responsible leaders.
Present in over 107...