- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
Unpaid, Computer Provided / Accommodation Provided / Accommodation Covered
About the Internship
- Looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming.
- Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the webpages and applications. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides.
- The opportunity fee is 100$ (7000 INR).
The intern will learn:
- Experience in HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, JQuery
- Ensure the technical feasibility and testing of the webpage / application
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Deliver projects in time in an agile and continuous development environment
- Analyse system function and performance requirements to support design concepts
- Review requirements, design specifications and propose solution and, have discussion before implement
Application Deadline: 23 Sep 2019
Internship Start date: 1 Oct 2019
Duration: 8 weeks
Less than 1 year
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services Market Research Marketing and Advertising
- Associate Degree
The Intern age must be between 18-30 years old.
The Intern will pay his ( AIESEC contract, VISA fees, Flight ticket, and any additional pocket money)
About this Company
AIESEC is the worlds largest youth driven organization in the world. This is the National Chapter of AIESEC Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at AIESEC AinShams
AIESEC has 60 years of experience in developing high-potential youth into globally minded responsible leaders.
Present in over 107...