- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Internship
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding and scaling our site
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/ industry trends and apply them into openations & activities
The selection process is currently unavailable.
Please check after some time.
- Visa and Logistics
- Working hours9 to 05:00 pm Not on weekends Logistics Computer
- Provided Accommodation
- Covered Food
- Not covered Visa
- VISA TYPE Touristic
- VISA DURATION Citizens of the following countries and territories can visit Tunisia for up to 90 days without a visa: France,Andorra, Angola, Argentina, Algeria, Australia, Bahrain, Burkina Faso, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Brunei, Canada,Cape Verde, Chile, Costa Rica, Cote d’Ivoire, Gabon, Gambia, Guinea, Hong Kong, Honuras, Iceland, Iran, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, South Korea, Kuwait, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Mauritius, Mexico, Moldova, Monaco, Morocco, Niger, Norway, Qatar, Russia, Senegal, Serbia, South Africa, Turkey, United States, Vatican City and European Union citizens (except Cyprus).
- VISA LINK No visa link.
- Host AIESEC office
- AIESEC in UNIVERSITY email@example.com
- Health Insurance
- Sending Entity will support you to get your health insurance before your arrival.
Location View all 75 opportunities in Tunisia
Testimonials There are no testimonials for this opportunity, yet
- Leadership development Our mission is to enable youth to develop four leadership qualities through our experiences and impact the world for the better.While interning/volunteering abroad is a challenging experience in itself, we aim to develop a set of leadership qualities within you through our support and guidance.Self-Awareness Empowering Others World Citizen Solution Oriented Outgoing Preparation Seminar Before going abroad, a seminar will be hosted by your local office which includes goal and expectation setting to prepare you.Incoming Preparation Seminar Upon arrival, a seminar will be hosted by the local office to revisit your goals & expectations and support you with localization.
Less than 1 year
Bachelor's Degree at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services Telecommunications
- Bachelor : Computer Engineering
- Web Content
- Study Levels
About this Company
AIESEC is the world's largest youth-driven organization in the world. This is the National Chapter of AIESEC Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at AIESEC - MANSOURA
AIESEC has 70 years of experience in developing high-potential youth into globally minded responsible leaders.
Present in over 107 countries and...