- Experience Needed:
Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
About the Internship
Yogamilk, is a company co-owned by 2 young and dynamic entrepreneurs from varied industry background of Textile and Diamond. The company is into a business to barter a healthy lifestyle in exchange of the purest, most nutritious and authentic cow milk.This role is for one with an innovative-thinking out of the box, kind of creative intellect, basic graphic/editing skills, conceptual design skills, sound knowledge of camera and solid attention to details. Exchange Participant Fee- 100 USD Main activities
- Filming raw video footage to create interesting video content for YogaMilk’s products.
- Identifying key highlights of content and transforming that into a finished video which is aesthetic
- Develop content & layouts for website and other social media platforms.
- Suggesting content for Yogamilk’s website.
- Meet and explore new start ups to grow network and also to generate market awareness digitally.
- Creation of content for newsletter, case studies, pre sales material etc.
- Update and maintain the latest assets in our marketing automation and content management systems
- Brainstorming & Creating content consistent with the company's vision.
- Manage daily creative communication through social media under operating and collaboration brand.
- Maintaining company's blog creatively.
- Schedule content for social media based on external relevance, company's values etc
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies.
- Continually work on increase the reach of the company through digital means
Internship Start date: 5-1-2020
Duration: 8 weeks
Application deadline : After 2 months
Less than 1 year
Not Specified at least
Market Research Marketing and Advertising Media Production
About this Company
AIESEC is the world's largest youth-driven organization in the world. This is the National Chapter of AIESEC Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at AIESEC - MANSOURA
AIESEC has 70 years of experience in developing high-potential youth into globally minded responsible leaders.
Present in over 107 countries and...