- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
Paid, Other Benefits, Medical, Social, & Training
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Females Only
About the Internship
Job Description /The intern will learn:
- Manage, coordinate and maintain the calendar of Office including appointments, meetings, and travel.
- Provide executive and administrative support to Office.
- Responsible for organizing team travel and logistics including flights, visa requirements, hotel accommodation, car rental, meeting schedules while traveling and completing expenses.
- Meet and greet visitors at all levels of seniority.
- Manage clients' databases and filing systems
- Implement and maintain procedures/administrative systems
- Development of HR department (forms, employee handbook, HR manual)
- Interview applicants to obtain information on work history, training, education and job skills.
- Screen and refer applicants to hiring personnel in the organization, making hiring recommendations when appropriate.
- Handling employee database (both in soft form and files management)
- Leaves and attendance management.
- Confirmations, performance appraisals, performance management.
Application Deadline:1st September
Internship Start date: 15th of September
Duration: 6 Months
Less than 1 year
Bachelor's Degree at least
Human Resources Information Technology Services Marketing and Advertising
About this Company
Afkar Technology with Cassiopae provide the leading global finance and asset management software in Egypt and Gulf. Cassiopae’s highly-configurable solutions support leases, commercial loans, business loans, construction loans, equipment finance, vehicle finance, vendor...
See all Careers and Jobs at AFKAR Technology