- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
About the Internship
- Develop new features assigned by the product development team.
- Optimize the website for better performance and speed.
- Ensure website works correctly across all screens/devices/browsers.
- Ensure a bug-free & user-friendly interface.
- Integrate back-end with front-end.
- Test the website and identify any technical problem
- You will work directly with our mentors & coaches.
- Working in a start-up that aims to scale rapidly in different markets is a great challenge.
- You will join a young casual team with a commitment as a founder.
- You will be exposed to our network and partners; you will work directly with them.
- Free access to top events.
- You will be building a product that is competing internationally with leading market players and serving thousands of international users.
- Flexible working hours (You can work from home up to 3 days per week.)
- Startup and Tech work environment.
Application Deadline: 20 July 2019
Internship Start date: 1 August 2019
Duration: 3 months.
Less than 1 year
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Graphic Design Information Technology Services
About this Company
Imaginators is an online platform that helps people create interactive presentations and showcase their work online. Now people can build their online portfolios and create interactive presentations for their work just by dragging and dropping the content and customizing the...
See all Careers and Jobs at Imaginators