- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Internship
- Provide an excellent and professional image at all times by being the welcoming voice and face of the company to ensure the satisfaction of both internal and external customers suppliers and employees.
- Administers and reports the employee the leave & attendance records in liaison with payroll team and people managers. And including the needed communication with employees.
- General administrative assistance to all departments.
- Performs customer service functions by answering employee requests, questions & explain policies.
- Responsible for reception and telephone duties, including signing for front office packages.
- Communicates with relevant agencies to produce travel itineraries for business directors and employee events.
- Arranges meetings by scheduling appropriate meeting times, booking rooms, and planning refreshments.
- Assists with recruitment and interview process.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
The intern will learn:
- Extensive opportunities for professional and personal development, both through on-the-job training and Pinerium Academy.
- A friendly and supportive working environment.
- Research skills
- Management skills using Zoho Platform
Application Deadline: 30/7/2019
Internship Start date: 1/8/2019
Duration: 15 Weeks
Less than 1 year
Bachelor's Degree at least
Information Technology Services
- Business administration background.
- Experience From 0 to 1 Years.
- Office knowledge is a must.
Specific skills / capabilities required/know-how
- Time Management Skills
- written and verbal Communication and Customer Service Skills
- Proficiency With Microsoft Office Programs
- Strong Prioritization and Organization Skills
- Ability to Handle Confidential Information
- Strong Record Keeping Skills
- Presentation Skills, Including Welcoming Guests to Events
- Ability to Multitask
About this Company
Pinerium is an IT company for integrated solutions that help various business through a wide range of services we offer:
See all Careers and Jobs at Pinerium
1- ICT services and solutions including Network Routing and Switching, Wireless Mobile Communications, Call Centers Solutions (VoIP), Security,...