- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
About the Internship
- Will support all HR Functions:
- Recruitment (White & Blue Collars)
The intern will learn:
- You will learn about Elsewedy Electrometer Group and its culture through real-life work experience.
- We will provide you relevant soft skills and on-the-job training and feedback to kick-start your professional career.
- Through this experience, you will develop new skills and make new connections that very well might provide professional references for you someday.
- Once you have completed the program as a high performer, you will become a potential candidate to join our company after your graduation.
Application Deadline: 15 July 2019
Internship Start date: TBD
Less than 1 year
Not Specified at least
About this Company
El Sewedy Electrometer Group (EMG) is a world class provider of end-to-end metering solutions and services including field-upgradable metering products, communications devices, cutting edge meter management software and IT infrastructure that help Electricity, Water and Gas...
See all Careers and Jobs at El-Sewedy Electrometer