- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
About the Internship
About the Internship
SWEVEN MARKETING INTERNSHIP
SWEVEN’s marketing internship program throws you into the deep end, having you work on real assignments with real deadlines and real-world challenges. Our marketing interns will participate in every step across our Business endeavors. S/he will work on projects for a number of cross-industry clients (e.g. Services, Tech, E-commerce, Engineering, HR, Education, etc.) co-create ideas, projects, business models, make phenomenal presentations, and help create killer digital solutions plus plenty more.
The specific details:
- Yes, it’s paid
- Yes, you can be twisted to a full-time anytime.
- We are in Maadi, Cairo
- You will have lots of career and entrepreneurship opportunities.
- All applicants will receive a response.
- We’ll only accept the best!
- Co-create and execute the marketing plan
- Conduct market research on similar marketing products & competitors.
- Working on Branding and Marketing Strategies with our Consultants.
- Brainstorm and research the interests of our different target audiences
- Develop and monitor strategies for paid search: Google Adwords, Facebook Ads, etc.
- SEO analysis and optimization
- Development of growth plan(s) to increase sales and revenue.
- Communicate with external stakeholders while executing marketing activities.
The intern will learn:
- Data Collection & Analysis
- Paid social media advertising
- Email marketing
- Develop skills with technology tools and platforms
- Social media marketing
- Content marketing
- Mobile marketing
- Viral marketing
- Visual marketing
- Entrepreneurial experience in a different market.
- Working with people of different backgrounds.
- Develop leadership skills and skills.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2019
Internship Start date: July 5, 2019
Duration: 3 Months
Less than 1 year
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
The Creative Intern of our Dreams:
- Recently graduated from AUC, GUC, BUE, E-JUST or 1-2 years work experience.
- Marketing, Business or related major
- Familiar with the keys and secrets of the different social media platforms
- Relentless, fearless and creatively driven.
- Friendly and eager to learn
- Can take both direction and initiative
- Crazy, weirdo is a plus otherwise we will have to teach you
About this Company
Founded in 2015 by leaders from global IT & consulting firms, SWEVEN is a growing and dynamic organization that delivers change through innovation. We had quickly gained its leadership by leveraging its functional and technological expertise to successfully address...
See all Careers and Jobs at SWEVEN