- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
About the Internship
- Development of New crystal forms of selected drug
- Pharmacology Co-Amorphous Phases
- Analytical method development & validation for drug molecules using UV visible spectroscopy
- Synthesis and characterization of 9-phenyl xanthene-1,8-dione
- Gel formation of new chemical entity and test on albino rats
- Computational tools in drug design and discovery
- Antidepressant of selected natural products in rodent
- Permeation enhancers on skin delivery of a drug molecule
- Pharmacy Practice Exposure in Tertiary Teaching Hospital
- Study on accuracy and evaluation of drug ads in journals
- Analysis of Pharmaceuticals using liquid chromatography
- Clinical Pharmacy Rotation(Observership)
- Extraction and purification of anthocyanin
- Effect Of Natural Compounds On Inhibiting Bacterial Biofilm
Internship Start date: 15 July (flexible)
Duration: 6-8 weeks
Less than 1 year
Not Specified at least
- Background in Pharmacology
- Critical thinking
Preferably that the applicant has a master degree or applying for one.
About this Company
AIESEC is the world's largest youth-driven organization in the world. This is the National Chapter of AIESEC Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at AIESEC Cairo University
AIESEC has 60 years of experience in developing high-potential youth into globally minded responsible leaders.
Present in over 107...