- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
35,000 to 35,000 INR per month
About the Internship
- Taking classes,marking presence of the students and uploading the same on the portal
- Project-centric learning,engaging students in audio-visual learning and allotment of task.
- Attending seminars designed for teachers
- Teaching by incorporating Theater in education
- Preparing notes for students and relevant knowledge of Excel Sheets
- Content Knowledge, classroom management for 2nd to 8th grade
The intern will learn:
- Make a Genuine Positive Global Impact.
- Develop Some Real World Perspective.
- Live the Life of a Celebrity.
- Understand World Culture.
- Embark on a Culinary Adventure.
- Build a Global Network of Contacts.
- Make Yourself More Employable.
- Improve Your Leadership Abilities Through an Exchange.
- Accompany teachers in the classroom,
- Preparing guided topics with the teacher, cultural activity
Application Deadline: 21st of June 2019
Internship Start date: 1 Jul 2019
Duration: 24 Weeks
Less than 1 year
Not Specified at least
Education Public Relations and Communications
About this Company
AIESEC is the worlds largest youth driven organization in the world. This is the National Chapter of AIESEC Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at AIESEC AinShams
AIESEC has 60 years of experience in developing high-potential youth into globally minded responsible leaders.
Present in over 107...