- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
1,590,000 to 1,590,000 COP per month
About the Internship
- Teach contents of mechanical engineering, promote critical thinking, research and promote professional insertion.Main activities
- Planning of the teaching-learning process
- Selection and preparation of disciplinary contents.
- Offer information, understandable and well-organized explanations (communicative competence).
- TIC management.
- Design of the methodology and organize the activities
- Communication-relationship with students (leadership, climate).
- Tutoring, evaluation, reflection and research.
- Make a Genuine Positive Global Impact.
- Develop Some Real World Perspective.
- Live the Life of a Celebrity.
- Understand World Culture.
- Embark on a Culinary Adventure.
- Build a Global Network of Contacts.
- Make Yourself More Employable.
- Improve Your Leadership Abilities Through an Exchange.
Internship Start date: 24 July 2019
Duration: 47 weeks
Less than 1 year
Not Specified at least
Education Engineering Services
About this Company
AIESEC is the worlds largest youth driven organization in the world. This is the National Chapter of AIESEC Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at AIESEC AinShams
AIESEC has 60 years of experience in developing high-potential youth into globally minded responsible leaders.
Present in over 107...