- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
20,000 to 20,000 INR per month
About the Internship
- The primary purpose of the position is to maintain excellent customer service, to ensure guest satisfaction and a future return.
- As front-line employees, the Hostess is the director of first impressions.
- Hostess should provide prompt, courteous, friendly and professional service to all Canad Inns and Bistro guests at all times.
- Hostess is responsible for maintaining superior quality service for guests.
- The Hostess will adhere to all rules and guidelines as set to all department employees
- Sign in on the department time sheet and check the bulletin board for any special preparations of the day;
- Review schedule to ensure that all employees scheduled are ready and able to work and are signed in
- Check reservation book to ensure any special preparations needed are noted and all tasks have been c
- Answer phone calls and handle guest inquiries, take reservations as per restaurant policy and proceed
The intern will learn:
- Make a Genuine Positive Global Impact.
- Develop Some Real World Perspective.
- Live the Life of a Celebrity.
- Understand World Culture.
- Embark on a Culinary Adventure.
- Build a Global Network of Contacts.
- Make Yourself More Employable.
- Improve Your Leadership Abilities Through an Exchange.
- Accompany teachers in the classroom,
- Preparing guided topics with the teacher, cultural activity
Internship Start date: 1 Jul 2019
Duration: 26 weeks
Less than 1 year
Not Specified at least
About this Company
AIESEC is the worlds largest youth driven organization in the world. This is the National Chapter of AIESEC Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at AIESEC AinShams
AIESEC has 60 years of experience in developing high-potential youth into globally minded responsible leaders.
Present in over 107...