- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
20,000 to 20,000 INR per month
About the Internship
- Provide a friendly, welcoming and efficient service to all hotel guests, in line with the hotel's vision and values on customer satisfaction.
- Ensure that guests experience maximum comfort and satisfaction at the hotel without any hitches.
- One needs to be very pleasant and hold ensure that they are able to resolve all issues related to customer and logistics.
- Analyzing customer feedback and providing strategic direction to continuously improve overall rating
- Coordinate with departments like Security and housekeeping, to ensure standards.
- To build a good rapport with guests and resolve any complains/issues.
- To be responsible for accurate and efficient accounts and guest billing process.
- To undertake general office duties including correspondence, emails, filing, etc.
- Act as a one-point contact to the guest
- To deal with the guest request.
- To ensure a comfortable and pleasant stay
The intern will learn:
- Make a Genuine Positive Global Impact.
- Develop Some Real World Perspective.
- Live the Life of a Celebrity.
- Understand World Culture.
- Embark on a Culinary Adventure.
- Build a Global Network of Contacts.
- Make Yourself More Employable.
- Improve Your Leadership Abilities Through an Exchange.
- Accompany teachers in the classroom,
- Preparing guided topics with the teacher, cultural activity
Internship Start date: 1 Jul 2019
Duration: 26 weeks
Less than 1 year
Not Specified at least
About this Company
AIESEC is the worlds largest youth driven organization in the world. This is the National Chapter of AIESEC Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at AIESEC AinShams
AIESEC has 60 years of experience in developing high-potential youth into globally minded responsible leaders.
Present in over 107...