- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
About the Internship
Will assist Social Media Specialist in daily tasks that include:
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of the company’s social content
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales, and Product Development teams.
- Track and analyze analytics reports to gain insight into traffic, demographics, and effectiveness; utilize this information to positively affect future outcomes.
- Stay current with social media trends and best practices.
- Review and approve the content on a daily basis. Creating and managing monthly promotions.
The intern will learn:
- Time management.
- Meet deadlines.
- Work in a team.
- Gain good experience in social media management.
Duration: 3 months with the option to an extension or hiring as a full time.
Less than 1 year
Not Specified at least
Healthcare and Medical Services
About this Company
An online platform that provides medical content from health professionals to help patients understand their symptoms and potential treatment as well as book an appointment with the relevant doctor.
See all Careers and Jobs at 3yadtty.com