- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Education Level:
- High School (or equivalent) at least
About the Internship
- The internship will take-place in India.
Visualize, interact with team to create lovely designs for t-shirts and garments
Collaborate with Creative/Marketing/Engineering teams and helping them with the design elements.
Developing design briefs by gathering information and research to produce new ideas and concepts.
Analysis of UI/UX trends and provide timely feedback & creative ideas.
Take an active role within the growing Marketing Department.
- Accommodation is covered and provided
- 2 Meals are provided and covered during working days
The intern will learn:
- Building a global network in your work field
- New work culture and the environment will test your skills to be solution-oriented and adaptable to overcome challenges and uncertainty.
- Exposure to a different country will open up awareness of global issues and empower you to become more of a world citizen.
- Working abroad will allow you to find your values, explore your passions, and become more self-aware
Application Deadline: 30 June 2019
Internship Start date: 1 July 2019 (Flexible)
Duration: 6 Weeks
Less than 1 year
High School (or equivalent) at least
We do expect the intern to have
- A strong command over English with good Communication Skills
- Team Work, Client Management, but that’s it, we would love to see you take the lead in meetings, with new ideas and initiatives.
- As a part of the Fuzz Family, we expect you to be flexible, smart and strategic crazy about art/design & business with a strong work ethics, in case if you aren't, you will become one at the end of internship.
- We hope to see intern share our passion for the product service
- Team Management
- Graphics And Design
- Content Marketing
*The ability to pay for the flight ticket and visa
*You have to be less than 30 years