- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Education Level:
- High School (or equivalent) at least
About the Internship
- The internship will take-place in India.
- You will design brochure, leaflets, banners or any other tasks related to graphic design.
- Designing social media posts shall also be carried out. The position is also open for Product designers, who has knowledge of solid works, illustrator and can implement design thinking tools.
- All the tasks must be finished within a given deadline.
Work with UI/UX for apps and websites
Meet with clients and lead a project
Work with branding of current and future clients
Review designs for errors before publishing them
Develop illustrations and digital artwork
Develop graphics for logos and websites
Advice clients on strategies
Work with logo creation
The intern will learn:
- Building a global network in your work field.
- New work culture and the environment will test your skills to be solution-oriented and adaptable to overcome challenges and uncertainty.
- Exposure to a different country will open up awareness of global issues and empower you to become more of a world citizen.
- Working abroad will allow you to find your values, explore your passions, and become more self-aware.
- Accommodation is covered and provided
- 2 Meals are provided and covered during working days
Application Deadline: 30 June 2019
Internship Start date: 1 July 2019 (Flexible)
Duration: 12 Weeks
Less than 1 year
High School (or equivalent) at least
Graphic Design Marketing and Advertising
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Illustrator
*The ability to pay for the flight ticket and visa
*You have to be less than 30 years