- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Education Level:
- High School (or equivalent) at least
About the Internship
- The internship will take-place in Tunis.
- The main role is to animate and write publications on social media network of the start up , to create and manage its content and to manage the communication between the start up and the clients through social media . You need to have good skills in digital marketing as well
Community Animation , animate and write posts on social media (Set up social networks ) .
Write articles for the web (Facebook articles) or for a blog according to the SEO criteria
Manage the customer relationship via direct messaging on social networks.
Measure and report performance of all marketing campaign related to the organisational goals.
Monitor market trends , competitors marketing efforts and startup ecosystem.
The intern will learn:
- Building a global network in your work field
- New work culture and the environment will test your skills to be solution-oriented and adaptable to overcome challenges and uncertainty.
- Exposure to a different country will open up awareness of global issues and empower you to become more of a world citizen.
- Working abroad will allow you to find your values, explore your passions, and become more self-aware
- Accommodation is provided and covered.
Application Deadline: 30 June 2019
Internship Start date: 1 July 2019 (Flexible)
Duration: 8 weeks
Less than 1 year
High School (or equivalent) at least
Marketing and Advertising
- Social Media management
- Digital Marketing
*The ability to pay for the flight ticket and visa
*You have to be less than 30 years