- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
Unpaid, Bonuses & Commissions
- Females Only
About the Internship
We are seeking a Public Relations Executive to nurture a strong industry network, increase awareness and develop an enviable corporate image by developing and executing effective communication and media relations programs.
- Handle top leading accounts
- Managing events and brand's promotion.
- Building a great connections
- Coordinating all public relations activities
- Developing a marketing communications plan including strategy, goals, budget and tactics
- Developing a media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media
- Direct social media team to engage audiences across traditional and new media
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media
- Manage media inquiries and interview requests
- Create content for press releases, byline articles and keynote presentations
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorship and advertising on an on-going basis.
- Build relationships with thought leaders to grow industry awareness
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting clients and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them
- Big chance to join our new team in Egypt and abroad after internship.
The intern will learn:
- Working in publications and media under pressure
- Great chance to join our new team.
Application Deadline: July 2019
Internship Start date: As soon as possible
Duration: 3 months
Less than 1 year
Not Specified at least
Apparel and Fashion Media Production Textile and Clothing
About this Company
Freesia is named after a delicate and colorful flower, which symbolizes innocence and thoughtfulness. With its unprecedented, masterly-written, feminine- related contents,
See all Careers and Jobs at Freesia
Freesia targets trendy women aging from 16 to 65 years old through its various sections:...