- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
20,000 to 20,000 INR per month
About the Internship
- St. Joseph International School is seeking interns for its educational institutes. The objective is to encourage cross-cultural learning, interaction and experience among participants and the school students. You will receive an exposure to Indian culture while receiving professional exposure in leading Indian education center. At the same time students will learn about different cultures and nations, other than India. We look upon our interns as brand ambassador for their nations.
The intern will learn:
- Make a Genuine Postive Global Impact.
- Develop Some Real World Perspective.
- Live the Life of a Celebrity.
- Understand World Culture.
- Embark on a Culinary Adventure.
- Build a Global Network of Contacts.
- Make Yourself More Employable.
- Improve Your Leadership Abilities Through an Exchange.
- Accompany teachers in the classroom.
- Preparing guided topics with the teacher.
- Cultural activity.
Application Deadline: 10 days left
Internship Start date: 1 Aug 2019
Duration: 52 Weeks
Less than 1 year
Not Specified at least
About this Company
AIESEC is the worlds largest youth driven organization in the world. This is the National Chapter of AIESEC Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at AIESEC AinShams
AIESEC has 60 years of experience in developing high-potential youth into globally minded responsible leaders.
Present in over 107...