- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
30,000 to 30,000 INR per month
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Females Only
About the Internship
- We are looking for very proactive, enthusiastic and energetic teachers.
- We also want the interns to implement creativity while planning their sessions.
- The principal aim of this internship is to increase the cultural awareness in our school.
- We are looking for interns who can bring their culture to the table.
The intern will learn:
- Make a Genuine Positive Global Impact.
- Develop Some Real World Perspective.
- Live the Life of a Celebrity.
- Understand World Culture.
- Embark on a Culinary Adventure.
- Build a Global Network of Contacts.
- Make Yourself More Employable.
- Improve Your Leadership Abilities Through an Exchange.
- Accompany teachers in the classroom,
- Preparing guided topics with the teacher, cultural activity
Application Deadline: 10 DAYS LEFT
Internship Start date: 15 Jun 2019
Duration: 52 Weeks
Less than 1 year
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
AIESEC is the worlds largest youth driven organization in the world. This is the National Chapter of AIESEC Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at AIESEC AinShams
AIESEC has 60 years of experience in developing high-potential youth into globally minded responsible leaders.
Present in over 107...