- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
Paid, accommodation provided /covered
About the Internship
- The monitoring and analyzing of information, data, and new trends in the business sector of the company.
- Setting implementation of the communication strategy and marketing operations
The intern will learn:
- Identifying new potential markets.
- The study of products and markets.
- Prospecting new targets.
- Target needs analysis.
- Elaboration and implementation of product development strategies or new projects.
- Planning, control and monitoring program.
- Exchange participant fees are 65 euros to cover necessary expenses.
- To be paid in cash once abroad.
Application Deadline: may 2019
Internship Start date: 1 june 2019
Duration: 12 weeks
Less than 1 year
Not Specified at least
Market Research Marketing and Advertising
About this Company
AIESEC is the worlds largest youth driven organization in the world. This is the National Chapter of AIESEC Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at AIESEC AinShams
AIESEC has 60 years of experience in developing high-potential youth into globally minded responsible leaders.
Present in over 107...