- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
4,500 to 5,000 INR per month
About the Internship
- The person should have great enthusiasm towards working with a start-up like an environment Intern should be able to create marketing strategies that aligns with the company goals, is highly curious and should be a good communicator. Exchange Participant Fees (100$)
- Planning and executing multi-channel marketing campaigns for a global audience.
- Write collateral materials promoting company services.
- Develop presentations and positioning documents.
- Conducting research in the market to come-up with the best marketing approach.
- Implementing market strategies decided by the business stakeholders.
- Managing the marketing and communicating functions including digital marketing activities.
The Internship will learn:
- Communication skill
- Leadership skills
- Enhance language
- How to be a world citizen
Application Deadline: 15 June 2019
Internship Start date: 1 Aug 2019
Duration: 8 weeks
Less than 1 year
Not Specified at least
About this Company
AIESEC is the world's leading youth leadership development organization. Developing the potential of young people across 126 countries and territories.
See all Careers and Jobs at Aiesec MIU
It is a non for profit and international organization.