- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
About the Internship
- Generating media coverage which will reach thousands or millions of people. They can also invite their audience to their events and reach them at the actual event.
- Event Management as Marketing Tool uses strategies and innovative techniques for marketing and promoting any brands, it also influences demands, promote awareness about the products.
- Event Marketing integrates variety of communication elements behind an event theme.
- Social media awareness
- Email and SMS direct marketing
- Market Research and analysis
- Team building activity
- Organizing event
- Coordinating events and marketing
The intern will learn:
- Advanced marketing and sales skills
- Communication skills
- Leadership skills
- Enhance language
- How to be a world citizen
Application Deadline: 16 April 2019
Internship Start date: 1 June 2019
Duration: 6 weeks
Less than 1 year
Not Specified at least
Education Marketing and Advertising
About this Company
AIESEC is the world's leading youth leadership development organization. Developing the potential of young people across 126 countries and territories.
See all Careers and Jobs at Aiesec MIU
It is a non for profit and international organization.