- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Internship
We are looking for a Software Engineer to join our growing Developing team and build out the next generation of our platform.
Your goal will be to develop high-quality software that is aligned with user needs and business goals.
- Proficiency in programming languages to the level that you can create something from the basic or modify something already built or maintain software.
- Ability to work independently and within groups.
- Analyze user needs.
- Analytical thinking.
- Background in programming or computer science/engineering.
- Build business logic of software.
- *.NET* programming experience or *Entity framework*.
- *Angular* programming experience.
- *Xamarin* Application programming experience.
- Comfortable writing and analyzing SQL queries.
- Create complex databases for organizations.
- Design, test, and develop software to meet user needs.
- Document application process for future maintenance and upgrades.
- Understand software design patterns.
Less than 1 year
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
DIGIVISION is a leading Microsoft partner Software house with superior data-driven technologies. providing customized programmatic and performance solutions supported by big data analytics, proprietary platforms, and optimization technology, DigiVision empowers clients and...
See all Careers and Jobs at DigiVision