- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
Paid, Depend On KPIs
About the Internship
- Coordinate all event’s details such as logistics, suppliers, equipment and productions.
- Coordinate facilities as decoration, catering, entertainment, invitees list, and promotional material.
- Deal with clients and handling all queries.
- Coordinate and monitor event timelines and ensure deadlines are met.
- Deal with the event staff, volunteers and subcontractors.
- Managing all operational and administrative functions.
- Improve Quality for all production materials.
- Managing advertising activities, printing, media and online marketing campaigns.
- Tracks product line sales and costs by analyzing and entering sales, expense, and new business data.
- Prepares marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data.
- Researches competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising; maintaining research databases.
- Plans internal/ external events, meetings and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments; coordinating mailing lists.
- Monitors budgets by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans
- Supervise social media outreach.
- Research media coverage and industry trends.
- Conduct extensive media outreach.
- Improve communication efficiency within company.
- Assist with the execution of marketing programs & promotions.
- Execute all corporate events and supervise the related preparations
- Handle Event Requests based on the procedures in-place and issue the related Event Orders to all concerned parties for execution
- Attend and administer events preparatory meetings and provide assistance during the actual event
- Handle all major corporate events and assist in concept development
- Handle the quarterly event reports and possible presentations
- Responsible for issuing Purchasing requests for event related payments/requirements
- Maintain an up-to-date the filing system of all functions
- Handle all administrative tasks, minutes of the meetings, faxes, phone-calls, guest inquiries
The intern will learn:
- All operations and management issues related with events.
Application Deadline: 15 Jan. 2019
Internship Start date: 25 Jan. 2019
Duration: 1-3 Months
Less than 1 year
Not Specified at least
Entertainment Marketing and Advertising Public Relations and Communications
About this Company
"I Marketer" is an international corporate worked in Egypt & KSA. We had started work in 2010 but in different name. Between a lot of circumstances, ups & downs, pausing, economic statue & crisis situations and like several companies we decide to stop...
See all Careers and Jobs at I Marketer