- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
Unpaid, Accommodation Covered, Food Provided(3 meal per day)
About the Internship
- At gyandhan, we are on a mission to ensure that financial obstacles never stand in the way of someone,s education dreams.
- We are looking for interns who understand our mission and are willing to give their best.
- We are looking for interns who have good knowledge of sales and marketing and can help raise new long term clients
The intern will learn:
- Call students from database to find out if they are interested in education loan to study abroad
- Help implementing social media marketing.
- Follow-up with customers to find out if they are facing any problems with the process
- Helping in sales
- Helping with finance if required
Application Deadline: flexible
Internship Start date: ASAP
Duration: 12 Weeks
Less than 1 year
Not Specified at least
Marketing and Advertising
About this Company
AIESEC is the worlds largest youth driven organization in the world. This is the National Chapter of AIESEC Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at AIESEC AinShams
AIESEC has 60 years of experience in developing high-potential youth into globally minded responsible leaders.
Present in over 107...