- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
24,000 to 25,000 INR per month, Accommodation covered + 2 meals per day
About the Internship
- Pillai's College
- Navi Mumbai, India
- Interns will primarily be responsible for creating videos and documentaries that showcase campus life at Pillai College. Below are some sample videos of the types of videos we are hoping to make for the College.
- The interns must be able to direct and then edit the videos with the help of a team.
- They should have creative and original ideas on how to spread awareness of the Pillai College.
- Brand through these videos that will be made available to the masses via social media.
- Intern's videos will be viewed and appreciated by thousands of people across the Pillai Network.
- The interns are also free to explore India.
Application Deadline: 9/12/2018
Internship Start date: 31 January
Duration: 25 weeks
Less than 1 year
Not Specified at least
About this Company
AIESEC is the worlds largest youth driven organization in the world. This is the National Chapter of AIESEC Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at AIESEC Zagazig
AIESEC has 60 years of experience in developing high-potential youth into globally minded responsible leaders.
Present in over 107...