- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
16 to 20 EUR per month, Accommodation provided - 1 meal per day provided
About the Internship
Through their internship, interns will:
- Gain exposure to complex web platforms and online database development and management;
- Familiarize themselves with the world of resources mobilisation and business development for the Art and Culture sector;
- Understand the complexity of efforts to monitor the flows of funds dedicated to the Art and Culture in the MENA region;
- Explore a North African country boasting a dynamic and emerging cultural sector.
The intern will learn:
- Design modules adapted to our needs
- Website maintenance and plug-in installation
- Platform check and quality review
- Optimize the technical performance of CFW website
- Develop the mobile version of the platform
Application Deadline: 25 DEC 2018
Internship Start date: 15 FEB 2019
Duration: 8 weeks
Less than 1 year
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services
- Software development and programming.
The Intern age must be 18 to 30 years old.
The Intern will Pay ( Flight Tickets,Visa Fees,AIESEC Contract and Pocket money).
About this Company
AIESEC is the worlds largest youth driven organization in the world. This is the National Chapter of AIESEC Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at AIESEC AinShams
AIESEC has 60 years of experience in developing high-potential youth into globally minded responsible leaders.
Present in over 107...