- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
Unpaid, Accommodation is provided and covered
About the Internship
- The Light-bulb Project is a 6 weeks professional internship across Bahrain's top startups. Just as ideas are born at the moment, so do light bulbs when we switch them on.
- Your main role will be working on digital Marketing to develop, implement, track and optimize social media campaigns across all different channels.
The intern will learn:
- Creating marketing content for the company
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and developing interactive design
- Design of advertising video/animation on a weekly basis
- Design the graphic identity of the company
- Participate in design briefs with clients to identify their needs and Requirements
- Design portfolios and graphic material for the company
- Taking pictures
Application Deadline: 25 DEC 2018
Internship Start date: 1 FEB 2019
Duration: 6 weeks
Less than 1 year
Not Specified at least
Graphic Design Marketing and Advertising
- Graphic design, Marketing
- Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects
The Applicant age must be 18 to 30 years old.
The Applicant will Pay( Flight Tickets,Visa Fees,AIESEC Contract and the Pocket money)
About this Company
AIESEC is the worlds largest youth driven organization in the world. This is the National Chapter of AIESEC Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at AIESEC AinShams
AIESEC has 60 years of experience in developing high-potential youth into globally minded responsible leaders.
Present in over 107...