- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
4,500 to 5,000 EGP per month, Computer Covered, 3 meals covered per day, Accommodation covered
About the Internship
- Cambridge International School is seeking interns for its educational institutes.
- You will be teaching English language to primary and middle section students.
- You will be working on the writing and speaking skill of students.
- You will be doing promotional activities for school and helping them in events.
- You will be managing the class and maintaining records.
- You will engage students with linguistic activities and fun games.
- You will conduct activities for the improvement of soft skills of Children.
The intern will learn:
- The objective is to encourage cross-cultural learning, interaction, and experience among participants and school students.
- You will receive an exposure to Indian culture while receiving professional exposure in leading Indian education center.
- At the same time, students will learn about different cultures and nations, other than India. We look upon our interns as brand ambassador for their nations
Application Deadline: 10/12/2018
Internship Start date: 24/12/2018
Duration: 6-12 Month
Less than 1 year
Not Specified at least
About this Company
AIESEC, the world’s largest youth run organization, is the international platform for young people to experience and develop their leadership potential in order for them to have a positive impact on their society. With a large focus on building personal networks and exploring...
See all Careers and Jobs at AIESEC 6th October