- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
About the Internship
- Ensure a rapid growth rate for Imaginators.
- Manage Imaginators’ social media channels.
- Increase conversion and engagement.
- Generate new growth ideas and implement it.
- Create digital marketing campaigns.
- Writing rich content for social media & blog.
- Enhance brand image and customer loyalty.
- Interact with fans and collect feedback.
- Identify the target audience.
- Searching new markets and help in expanding internationally.
- Develop marketing strategies.
- Generate leads.
- You will work directly with our mentors & coaches.
- Working in a start-up that aims to scale rapidly in different markets is a challenge itself.
- You will join a young casual team with a commitment as a founder.
- You will be exposed to our network and partners; you will work directly with them.
- Free access to region's top events, conferences, and summits.
- You will be building a product that is competing internationally with leading market players and serving thousands of international users.
- Flexible working hours (You can work from home up to 3 days per week.)
- Startup and Tech work environment.
Duration: 3 to 6 Months.
Internship Start date: As soon as we find the qualified Applicant.
Less than 1 year
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Graphic Design Information Technology Services
About this Company
Imaginators is an online platform that helps people create interactive presentations and showcase their work online. Now people can build their online portfolios and create interactive presentations for their work just by dragging and dropping the content and customizing the...
See all Careers and Jobs at Imaginators