- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
About the Internship
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks; bench-marking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Meets Sales Goals.
The intern will learn:
- Market Research & Implementation.
- How to be a team player
- Coming up with innovative ideas
- Principles of practical marketing
- Presentation skills
- Basics of Social Media Marketing
- Planning for business expansion
- Basics of media contracting
Application Deadline: 7 Dec, 2018
Internship Start date: 15 Dec, 2018
Duration: 2-3 months
Less than 1 year
Not Specified at least
Internet/E-commerce Market Research Marketing and Advertising
About this Company
Big teddy is a creative house that fulfills your digital marketing needs by offering tailored full campaigns. Our services such as social media management, digital marketing analysis, branding services, script writing, voice over and motion graphics help us to form the perfect...
See all Careers and Jobs at Big teddy