- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
Unpaid, accommodation is provided and covered
About the Internship
- Designing, coding, and modifying websites from layout to function.
- Identify opportunities for improvement.
- Creating backup files.
- Participate in optimizing web content.
- Work closely and collaboratively with the Marketing team on all creative projects.
- Develops concepts to suit guidelines within budget constraints.
- Strong team management.
- Capable of handling multiple projects and related tasks at the same time.
- Programming .NET, HTML, IONICS, ASP, CSS
The intern will learn:
- Technology Stacks
- The Trainee will gain an experience in a multinational corporation.
- Cross-culture experience.
- Work in a multi-tasking environment.
- Leadership skills.
- Management and presentation skills
Internship Start date: To be coordinated once accepted
Duration: Minimum 6 weeks
Less than 1 year
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services Non-Profit Organizations
About this Company
AIESEC is an international non-governmental not-for-profit organization that provides young people with leadership development and cross-cultural global internship and volunteer exchange experiences across the globe, with a focus to empower young people so they can make a positive impact on society.
See all Careers and Jobs at AIESEC GUC