- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
Unpaid, Accommodation is covered and one meal per day
About the Internship
- Take the design brief to record requirements and clients' needs.
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic designing software.
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics, and layouts.
- Cultivate a solid body of work.
- Being a part of photoshoots, campaign shoots, and photo editing.
- Animating the social media posts, logos etc. as per the requirement of work demands.
Internship Start date: 15 Dec 2018
Duration: 8 Weeks
Less than 1 year
Not Specified at least
About this Company
AIESEC is the worlds largest youth driven organization in the world. This is the National Chapter of AIESEC Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at AIESEC Cairo University
AIESEC has 60 years of experience in developing high-potential youth into globally minded responsible leaders.
Present in over 107...