- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
Unpaid, Accommodation is covered with 1 meal per day
About the Internship
- The role involves counseling international students for education opportunities in Turkey and UK; follow up with the students, solving the student queries and handling the registrations.
- Filing the application forms (University verifying, them and sending the same to the universities.
- Represent universities in Turkey.
- Identify skills, interests & career goals of the prospective students.
- Organizing marketing activities for promoting the company.
- Attending the University Training & Workshops.
- Coordinating with students & universities in Turkey.
Application Deadline: 10th of Dec
Internship Start date: 1 Jan 2019
Duration: 6-12 Weeks
Less than 1 year
Not Specified at least
Business Services - Other Marketing and Advertising
About this Company
AIESEC is the worlds largest youth driven organization in the world. This is the National Chapter of AIESEC Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at AIESEC Cairo University
AIESEC has 60 years of experience in developing high-potential youth into globally minded responsible leaders.
Present in over 107...