- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
120 to 150 EGP per day
About the Internship
- Counselors are the heart of the camp.
- Their job is to present an exciting, encouraging and enthusiastic camp experience for each camper. Each counselor is in charge of 7-8 campers.
- S/he is responsible of their general emotional and physical well-being, as well as, their active contribution in the different camp activities.
- Moreover, counselors, according to their skills and talents, are responsible for leading and assisting in the different specialty activities of the camp.
- A counselor, at different times, is a teacher, a parent, a brother/sister, and a best friend!
- Great Counselors = Great Camps, and we surely desire great camps!
Start Date : 18/6
End date: 31/8
Less than 1 year
Not Specified at least
About this Company
The Egyptian Child Care Corporation (EC3) was established in 1999.
See all Careers and Jobs at The Baby Academy
The mission of EC3 is to enable children in Egypt and the Middle East to achieve their full potential through providing them with the best innovative services and quality education & care.