- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
16 to 20 EUR per month, Accommodation provided - 1 meal per day provided
About the Internship
Through their internship, interns will:
- Familiarize themselves with the world of resources mobilization and business development for the Art and Culture sector;
- Understand the complexity of efforts to monitor the flows of funds dedicated to the Art and Culture in the MENA region;
- Explore a North African country boasting a dynamic and emerging cultural sector.
The intern will learn:
- Platform check and quality review
- Daily screening/identification and summary of opportunities available for the arts and culture professionals/practitioners form the MENA region
- Writing of donors profiles
- Daily/weekly review of donors profiles/opportunities already included in CFW’s database
- Reports to the team
Application Deadline: 20 Nov 2018
Internship Start date: 20 Dec 2018
Duration: 8 weeks
Less than 1 year
Not Specified at least
Journalism Public Relations and Communications
- Communication & journalism
- Community Development, Windows PC usage, Internet usage, Writing
The Intern age must be 18 to 30 years old.
The Intern will Pay ( Flight Tickets,Visa Fees,AIESEC Contract and Pocket money).
About this Company
AIESEC is the worlds largest youth driven organization in the world. This is the National Chapter of AIESEC Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at AIESEC AinShams
AIESEC has 60 years of experience in developing high-potential youth into globally minded responsible leaders.
Present in over 107...