- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
Unpaid, accommodation provided and covered
About the Internship
- Going through the process of website developing from the concept of ideation to delivery.
- Coding and modifying websites, from layout to function and according to client's specifications
- Create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
- Produce fully functional programs writing clean, testable code
- Work on designing, coding building apps for Google's Android, Apple's iOS
- Have some background for popular CMS such as Wordpress.
The intern will learn:
- Entrepreneurial experience
- diversity and working in a different market
- Technical skills and working in a startup
Application Deadline: 25/11/2018
Internship Start date: December
Duration: 6 Weeks
Less than 1 year
Not Specified at least
Engineering Services Information Technology Services
About this Company
AIESEC is an international non-governmental not-for-profit organization that provides young people with leadership development and cross-cultural global internship and volunteer exchange experiences across the globe, with a focus to empower young people so they can make a positive impact on society.
See all Careers and Jobs at AIESEC GUC