- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Males Only
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 100% travel
About the Internship
the Food Safety Quality Engineer (QE) ensures all quality and regulatory related activities meet company service, quality, and food safety objectives.
The intern will learn:
- Analytical skills
- Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP)
- Execution of all ISO policies and procedures
- Implement Quality standard
- Monitoring the incoming materials warehouse and conduct quality checks as per the set quality standards and specifications.
- Contributing in the supplier evaluation process and communicating with suppliers in the case on supplies defects or problems.
- Conduct materials testing and examinations in coordination with the QA and technical department.
- Prepares regular reports of all quality recommendations and violations.
Location: Mansoura, Dakahlia
Application Deadline: 1/12/2018
Internship Start date: 1/1/2019
Duration: 6+ Month
Less than 1 year
Not Specified at least
Food and Beverage Production
About this Company
We are one of the most leading firms that maintain the superiority in the sector of fresh vegetables and fruits.
See all Careers and Jobs at Al Kenana Egypt
WE are one of the most leading firms that maintain the superiority in the sector of fresh vegetables and fruits. We launched as AL-KENANA for export in...