- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
7,999 to 8,000 EGP per month
About the Internship
- Promote the aims and objectives of the school and support its mission and vision
- Planning and delivering a set of activities and effective lessons to meet students' cognitive needs
- Attend the Incoming Preparation Seminar (IPS) before the beginning of the project
- Ensure the communication between AIESEC and the school during your internship
- Take part in the LC’s main activities and share your culture
- Holding a Certification of Teaching English as a Second Language (TESOL, TEFL CELTA …) is mandatory.
The intern will learn:
- Make a Genuine Positive Global Impact.
- Develop Some Real World Perspective.
- Live the Life of a Celebrity.
- Understand World Culture.
- Embark on a Culinary Adventure.
- Build a Global Network of Contacts.
- Make Yourself More Employable.
- Improve Your Leadership Abilities Through an Exchange.
Application Deadline: 30/12/2018
Internship Start date: 1 February 2019
Duration: 52 week
Less than 1 year
Not Specified at least
About this Company
AIESEC is the worlds largest youth driven organization in the world. This is the National Chapter of AIESEC Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at AIESEC AinShams
AIESEC has 60 years of experience in developing high-potential youth into globally minded responsible leaders.
Present in over 107...