- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
Unpaid, Accommodation is provided and covered
About the Internship
Adventure Vision Treks
- Adventure Vision is a start up born with an idea to make travelling accessible and craft value driven experiences.
- Established in 2015, it is a Kathmandu based start up Specialized in designing custom itinerary for tourism within Nepal.
- Our aim is to put our passion, "purposeful travelling in our products and offer best quality services to our customers".
- Design and Implement new marketing strategies for the company.
- Develop innovative ways to communicate the company messages to their existing customers.
- Plan and project manage marketing events and evaluate their success.
- Create and manage the company communication channel (eg. Facebook page ‘Adventure Vision’)
- Design customer flow and satisfaction standard together with the team
- Engage with interns’ country travel agencies and make connection with them.
- Need to accompany company’s travel guest for the field trip to document the experience.
- Join every weekly team meeting.
- Content creation in each ‘experience’ packages.
- No. of employees in the start up - 2 | You will get first hand experience in the tourism field.
Application Deadline: 20 Nov 2018
Internship Start date: 20 Dec 2018
Duration: 6 weeks
Less than 1 year
Not Specified at least
Marketing and Advertising
- Business administration, Education, Communication & journalism,Content Marketing, Client servicing, Digital Marketing.
Applicant age should between (18 to 30 years old)
The Intern will pay ( Flight Tickets,Visa Fees,Aiesec contract and the pocket money)
About this Company
AIESEC is the worlds largest youth driven organization in the world. This is the National Chapter of AIESEC Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at AIESEC AinShams
AIESEC has 60 years of experience in developing high-potential youth into globally minded responsible leaders.
Present in over 107...