- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
1,000 to 1,500 EGP per month
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Internship
- Training & Shopping around to find the best vendors at the most reasonable prices for the company's particular size orders.
- Practicing timely delivery of materials from vendors, tracking purchase orders and working alongside the receiving department and the accounts payable department to ensure that promised deliveries were received in full and are being paid for on time.
- Issuing foreign orders and tracking it until delivery to our warehouse.
The intern will learn:
- Develop strong communication, teamwork, and problem solving skills.
- An inside view of Pirelli's work environment.
- An actual on-the-job training that will help secure a better career opportunities in the future.
Duration: 3 months contract renewable based on performance & Business needs to maximum 1 year
Less than 1 year
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
Pirelli & C.: Italian industrial enterprise active in more than 160 countries. The Pirelli Group is the fifth largest tyre manufacturer in the world, in terms of turnover, with 20 factories in four continents, and is a leader in the high end and high technology segments of tyre market.
See all Careers and Jobs at Pirelli