- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
About the Internship
- Manipulate and edit film pieces in a way that is invisible to the audience
- Take a brief to grasp the production team’s needs and specifications
- Review shooting script and raw material to create a shot decision list based on scenes’ value
- Trim footage segments and put together the sequence of the film
- Input music, dialogues, graphics and effects
- Create rough and final cuts
- Ensure logical sequencing and smooth running
- Consult with stakeholders from production to post-production process
- Realization date is flexible.
The intern will learn:
- A new work culture and environment will test your skills to be solution-oriented and adaptable to overcome challenges and uncertainty.
- Exposure to a different country will open up awareness of global issues and empower you to become more of a world citizen.
- Working abroad will allow you to find your values, explore your passions, and become more self-aware.
Application Deadline: after 30 days
Internship Start date: 15 oct
Duration: 11 weeks
Less than 1 year
Not Specified at least
About this Company
AIESEC is the worlds largest youth-driven organization in the world. This is the National Chapter of AIESEC Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at AIESEC- MANSOURA
AIESEC has 70 years of experience in developing high-potential youth into globally minded responsible leaders.
Present in over 107 countries and...