- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
About the Internship
- Free possession of necessary programs (3D max, photoshop)
- Understanding of (or revealing) customer's problems and effective solution
- Creation furniture of the premises in the program according to the approved planning
- Architectural visualization of interiors of living and public spaces, creation, and post-processing
- Fix with clear deadlines, everything else can be customized for you
- Selection of materials and objects, according to performed visualizations and estimates
- Complete specification tables
- Fine formulation and presentation of opinions when talking with the customer
The intern will learn:
- A new work culture and environment will test your skills to be solution-oriented and adaptable to overcome challenges and uncertainty.
- Exposure to a different country will open up awareness of global issues and empower you to become more of a world citizen.
- Working abroad will allow you to find your values, explore your passions, and become more self-aware.
Application Deadline: After 30 days
Internship Start date: 10 Jan 2019
Duration: 6 weeks
Less than 1 year
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Engineering Services
About this Company
AIESEC is the worlds largest youth-driven organization in the world. This is the National Chapter of AIESEC Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at AIESEC - MANSOURA
AIESEC has 70 years of experience in developing high-potential youth into globally minded responsible leaders.
Present in over 107 countries and...