- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
About the Internship
- Model how to program and build structurally sound robots
- Creating materials for showcasing creations and projects
- Encourage and empower students through the projects
- Set up and clean up materials and classroom before and after each session
- Maintain materials in good condition.
- Develop rapport with students and establish a fun learning environment
The intern will learn:
- A new work culture and environment will test your skills to be solution-oriented and adaptable to overcome challenges and uncertainty.
- Exposure to a different country will open up awareness of global issues and empower you to become more of a world citizen.
- Working abroad will allow you to find your values, explore your passions, and become more self-aware.
Application Deadline: after 30 days
Internship Start date: 1 dec
Duration: 6 weeks
Less than 1 year
Not Specified at least
Computer and Network Security Computer Games Engineering Services
About this Company
AIESEC is the worlds largest youth-driven organization in the world. This is the National Chapter of AIESEC Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at AIESEC - MANSOURA
AIESEC has 70 years of experience in developing high-potential youth into globally minded responsible leaders.
Present in over 107 countries and...