- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
About the Internship
- Creating marketing content for the company
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts for photo and film shoots.
- Brainstorm new and creative ideas for content marketing.
- Setting up the environment as per the concepts of the video shoot.
- Shooting and capturing the raw material that can be used in editing
- Identify trends and insights to optimize performance
- Editing and Retouching Videos and Photos
The intern will learn:
- A new work culture and environment will test your skills to be solution-oriented and adaptable to overcome challenges and uncertainty.
- Exposure to a different country will open up awareness of global issues and empower you to become more of a world citizen.
- Working abroad will allow you to find your values, explore your passions, and become more self-aware.
Application Deadline: After 30 days
Internship Start date: 5 Jan
Duration: 6 weeks
Less than 1 year
Not Specified at least
Media Production Online Media
About this Company
AIESEC is the worlds largest youth-driven organization in the world. This is the National Chapter of AIESEC Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at AIESEC - MANSOURA
AIESEC has 70 years of experience in developing high-potential youth into globally minded responsible leaders.
Present in over 107 countries and...