- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
20,000 to 21,000 INR per month
About the Internship
- You will be teaching English language to primary and middle section students.
- You will be working on the writing and speaking skill of students.
- You will be doing promotional activities for school and helping them in events.
- You will be managing the class and maintaining records.
- You will engage students with linguistic activities and fun games.
- You will conduct activities for the improvement of soft skills of Children.
The intern will learn:
- A new work culture and environment will test your skills to be solution-oriented and adaptable to overcome challenges and uncertainty.
- Exposure to a different country will open up awareness of global issues and empower you to become more of a world citizen.
- Working abroad will allow you to find your values, explore your passions, and become more self-aware.
Application Deadline: after 30 days
Internship Start date: 30 Nov
Duration: 2 week
Less than 1 year
Not Specified at least
About this Company
AIESEC is the worlds largest youth-driven organization in the world. This is the National Chapter of AIESEC Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at AIESEC- MANSOURA
AIESEC has 70 years of experience in developing high-potential youth into globally minded responsible leaders.
Present in over 107 countries and...